CBM prg Studio v3.0.0 has been released. The main new feature in this version is support for the 65816 processor, both in the assembler and debugger. This was a large piece of work which is why there has been a much longer wait than usual. Other new features include:
- Some support for the VICE debugger (transfer of labels and breakpoints),
- Bitmap import/export for character editor,
- Binary file import to Assembly source,
- Line and rectangle drawing tools for the screen designer,
- TASM support added to Source Converter tool.
- Also there’s a ton of bug fixes from v2.9.0, see CBM prg Studio website for details.